Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Frage

Private

Frage

wenn ich mir jetz ein hack für 1 monat kaufe und das spiel machtn update das der hack detected ist und das obwohl ich den hack grade mal 3 tage genutzt habe muss ich dan den hack erneut bezahlen oder kann ich das update von dem hack kostenlos laden und wenn ich den jetz bezahle mit paypal wielange dauert es bis ich den hack downloaden kann und nutzen kann?

Private
    und wieso kann ich nicht auf das aj ts oder kann den cheat downloader downloaden?

Private
    if I book now buy me a hack for 1 month and the game makes an update of the hack is detected despite the fact that I have to hack grade 3 times daily use I have to pay the dan hack again or can I update the available free on the chopping and when I use the book now pay with paypal how long does it take until I can download the hack and can use?

and why I can not access the aj ts or can download the downloader cheat?

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by kevthekilla007 View Post
    if I book now buy me a hack for 1 month and the game makes an update of the hack is detected despite the fact that I have to hack grade 3 times daily use I have to pay the dan hack again or can I update the available free on the chopping and when I use the book now pay with paypal how long does it take until I can download the hack and can use?

and why I can not access the aj ts or can download the downloader cheat?
    You can't download the loader if you're not VIP, heres the TS IP :

aj.teamspeak3.com:4840