Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hyyy Mates!

Corporal

Hyyy Mates!

Hi Mates!
    Im member since 2012 ca-but cheat since 20years ca.
    My name is christian.my ***** englisch is bad but i will google the rest!
    1. perfect aimbot,but collors and radar is *******!
    2.the comunity ar cheaters-so we will cheat!-not a other cheat side make the hack 2 weeks earlier!
    3.speak witch your coders-they code very good-but a litte bit to slow.
    I lost today on my own rust server-normal(experimental) alot stuff,.and thats not the only one.
    pls aj your cool but fix the duration! very thx
    Last edited by Chunky; 10-05-2014 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Removed Bad Words

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky84 View Post
    Hi Mates!
    Im member since 2012 ca-but cheat since 20years ca.
    My name is christian.my ***** englisch is bad but i will google the rest!
    1. perfect aimbot,but collors and radar is bull****!
    2.the comunity ar cheaters-so we will cheat!-not a other cheat side make the hack 2 weeks earlier!
    3.speak witch your coders-they code very good-but a litte bit to slow.
    I lost today on my own rust server-normal(experimental) alot stuff,.and thats not the only one.
    pls aj your cool but fix the duration! very thx
    Hello sir, firstly I would like to apologize about the ban you have received I am sure you understand when cheating on any game using any kind of cheat there is always a chance you could get caught. I do appreciate your feedback but also you must take into consideration our coders have more than one cheat they update sir and they are working every single day, I can assure you that they read all the cheat feedback and they do take action on all updates. With your feedback regarding the colors please would you mind posting your suggestions here for me - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f619/ this will then get into the coders eyes and maybe get worked on.

I do appreciate your feedback sir and we do strive to make sure every customer is 100 percent happy with our products and again I do apologize for the ban that you received.

Regards,
    Chunky

Corporal
    Im not banned, i say that the coders mace her job faster!- im a cool buy,but i say if i have a trouble-not more.aj is the best hack-thats sure-but we are cheaters-we would buy more when the hack is the first

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky84 View Post
    Im not banned, i say that the coders mace her job faster!- im a cool buy,but i say if i have a trouble-not more.aj is the best hack-thats sure-but we are cheaters-we would buy more when the hack is the first
    Oh okay sir, Sorry for the miscommunication I though you said you "Lost on rust" so I thought you was banned. Well thank-you for your feedback sir. It is really appreciated.

Regards,
    Chunky