Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: About VIP

Private

About VIP

Entao, quando eu fui comprar o hack pela primeira vez eu cliquei no "COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE" ao inves de clicar no "COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL" e acabei efetuando a compra do "SOURCE" que nao era o que eu queria...e logo em seguida fiz a compra do "COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL".

Minha pergunta é se algum moderador poderia passar os dia da VIP para o "COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL" pois eu nao uso o "COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE" e nem possuo o jogo ...

Obrigado.

So when I went to buy the first hack I clicked the " COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE " instead of clicking the " COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL " and ended up making the purchase of " SOURCE" that was not what I wanted ... and soon then made ​​the purchase of the " COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL " .

My question is if a moderator could spend the day VIP for " COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL " because I do not use the " COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE " nor own the game ...

Thank U.

First Sergeant
    Unfortunately we do not give out refunds, however, you may change your subscription to another subscription of equal or less in price. In order to do this you'll have to contact our SKID via private message. In the message you should include your transaction ID and a description or explain of what happened. You can contact him here. Keep in mind that this is a one time offer per subscription.