Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paladins apenas 32bits?

Paladins apenas 32bits?

Paladins apenas 32bits?

Olá! Sou novo aqui e estou interessado em comprar o cheat para Paladins, mas vi no tópico o "32bits only". Meu computador é de 64bits, significa que não funcionaria, correto? =\
    Existe alguma forma de eu fazer funcionar?

Private
    We only support the 32 bit version of the game; Even if your computer is 64 bit you are fine as long as you run the 32 bit version of the game.

Paladins apenas 32bits?
    Quote Originally Posted by eniotaylor8 View Post
    Olá amigo, como o Drakoni disse, 32bit é a versão do jogo, caso seu jogo esteja em 64bit, vai precisar alterar nas configs dele, pois nosso cheat só funciona nesta versão.
    Atá! Que bom, então irei comprar! Estava esperando que voltasse há uns dias já, pois esteve em "updating" por um bom tempo, né?
    Taylor, vejo que você é um moderador e que fala português. Você poderia me fazer um rápido passo a passo de como comprar via cartão de crédito?
    E antes da compra, pode me tirar mais duas dúvidas?
    A primeira: com quanto tempo após o pagamento eu receberei o cheat?
    E a outra: caso o Paladins atualize e o cheat fique desatualizado novamente, eu perderei o tempo em que irei comprar? Porque pretendo comprar por 3 meses, mas e se o cheat ficar down de novo nesse meio tempo? D:
    Muito obrigado pela atenção.
    Se puder/quiser me passar algum contato seu para eu tirar mais dúvidas, ficarei grato.

Paladins apenas 32bits? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You buy through PaymentWall or a reseller sir.

Resellers: Resellers

Paladins apenas 32bits?
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    You buy through PaymentWall or a reseller sir.

Resellers: Resellers
    Hi! With PaymentWall can I use Credit Card from Brazil? I never really used...
    I sent a message to a Reseller. I'm waiting him to answer me. I will be patient. Thank you!

You would have to check the methods available to you on PaymentWall sir. Resellers respond as soon as they see the messages.

Paladins apenas 32bits?
    You would have to check the methods available to you on PaymentWall sir. Resellers respond as soon as they see the messages.
    Oh, alright. I did some research about "pagseguro" and saw that I can pay through credit card from there. I have just one question then... If I made the payment today when will I receive the cheat? Would you know or just the Reseller? Thank you for your time, Mr. Jason! Btw, you are the one who made the videos of the Paladins cheat in AimJunkies channel on YouTube? Awesome!

You would receive the cheat when payment clears sir. PaymentWall can take 24-48 hours in some cases.

Paladins apenas 32bits?
    You would receive the cheat when payment clears sir. PaymentWall can take 24-48 hours in some cases.
    To do some tests, I just bought the 24hour trial via PaymentWall method. How will I know when the payment will be clears, sir?! Will I receive a message or something?

You will be able to download the loader and be a VIP like you already are sir.