Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Problem when making a purchase

Exclamation Problem when making a purchase

I made the EFT ESP ONLY payment today by credit card, paypal. After completing the purchase, i was redirected to the aimjunkies website, with an error message. At the same time, however, i received a message from the bank on my cell phone, confirming the purchase. how do i proceed?

when open the cheese is: You are not a VIP

Private
    What was the error code?

I do not remember ... I'm trying to get into paypal, but i can not see anything in the shopping history ...
    Now i do not know if the payment was actually made or not ...
    If by chance i buy and stay two payments, accumulate and i get two months of EFT ESP or do i even have to wait?

Private
    If you are from Brazil and tried to purchase from PayPal then the error code would have been Error 13113 which would be the payment was blocked as we do not accept PayPal from Brazil. The money was not charged and if it was taken out then it will be returned back by PayPal automatically. You will need to purchase through a reseller or through BTC (CoinPayments) to purchase a cheat.

Exactly, i contacted the bank and that's what they said, it was approved by the bank but refused by the seller. i always bought it by card with ease, how do i buy it by reseller?

Sergeant
    Message any of the resellers and ask to purchase with your payment method: Resellers

I send message to reseller, but does not accept new customer credit card.
    I have a card, I always bought it normally, and now it's like this ...
    Do you want me to buy the cheat or not ???

I only ask for a means of buying by credit card, can be international, no problem...

Problem when making a purchase JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Message a different reseller sir.