Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: WarfaceBR

Private

Exclamation WarfaceBR

Bom dia, gostaria que fosse transferida a minha assinatura vip do forum Aimjunkiesbrasil para este forum, pois necessito baixar novamente o loader.
    Gostaria de informar que algumas funcões do cheat não esto funcionando, tais como: no spread. no recoil, no sway, no quick fire.
    Tambem gostaria que me fosse ressarcido os dias em que o cheat ficou off, dos dias 29/10 ate 05/11 no total de 8 dias.
    Ficarei aguardando resposta, e obrigado.

Good morning, I would have my VIP subscription Aimjunkiesbrasil forum was moved to this forum because I need to re-download the loader.
    **I would like to inform that some functions cheat esto not working, such as the spread. the recoil in the sway, the quick fire.
    ***Also I would like to be reimbursed me the days when the cheat was off, the day 29/10 until 05/11 for a total of 8 days.
    I will be waiting for response, and thank you.

Sir, you can still use your product from aimjunkies Brazil. However, I cannot find you on this username over there?

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I need to download the loader again, for that I need vip signature on this forum.

that has been completed

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Gostaria de informar que algumas funcões do cheat não esto funcionando, tais como: no spread. no recoil, no sway, no quick fire.
    Tambem gostaria que me fosse ressarcido os dias em que o cheat ficou off, dos dias 29/10 ate 05/11 no total de 8 dias.

**I would like to inform that some functions cheat esto not working, such as the spread. the recoil in the sway, the quick fire.
    ***Also I would like to be reimbursed me the days when the cheat was off, the day 29/10 until 05/11 for a total of 8 days.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by *NOOB*DOIDO* View Post

The cheat was not broken for 8 days sir and you will not be reimbursed 8 days; The cheat was taken down on the 2nd and fully fixed on the 5th which is a total of 3 days which I added to your subscription. As for some features being broken can you be a little more specific on what is broken?

Private
    Tenho certeza que cheat ficou off durante 8 dias, mas isso não é o mais importante agora, pois ainda tenho 70 dias de acesso VIP.
    Na aba Misc todas as funções estão off, EU DISSE TODAS, a função NO SPREAD está off, a função NO RECOIL está off, a função MAGNETIC está off, a função NO SWAY está off, espero que tenha entendido.

I'm sure cheat was off for 8 days, but this is not the most important right now because I still have 70 days of VIP access.
    Misc tab on all functions are off, I SAID ALL, THE SPREAD function is off, the function NO RECOIL is off, the MAGNETIC function is off, the function NO SWAY is off, I hope you understand.