Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: League Of Legends Cheat - Question

Staff Sergeant

League Of Legends Cheat - Question

Dear Aimjunkies,

Recently I bought your CS:GO cheat wich I really love I have to say.
    I am considering to buy the League of Legends cheat aswell, my question is. What does the cheat exactly do?
    I did Read the guide and the Information of the cheat but I won't get any wiser of it.
    If someone knows what the cheat can do please tell me since i don't understand what it's saying in the threads.

Kind Regards,
    Deviion

Sergeant
    Met deze cheat kunt u gemakkelijk scripts gebruiken die u kunnen helpen met je champion. Hiermee kunt u, uw champion abilities automatisch laten casten. We hebben ook een Last hit waarmee u gemakkelijk minion kills mee kan halen. De scripts staan hier weergegeven en laat ook meteen zien welke momenteel werken en wat hun functies zijn: League of Legends Scripts. Er staat ook bij welke spells hij automatisch zal casten (Q,W,E,R). Dit heet "Auto-Carry". Dit stukje is belangrijk:

Quote Originally Posted by Optix View Post
    Lane Freeze: This will only last hit minions, it completely ignores both enemy champions and turrets. By default this is bound to the 'Z' key.
    Lane Clear: This will clear the lane by consistently attacking minions, but still waiting for last hits, and it will also attack turrets if there are no minions in range but completely ignores enemy champions. By default this is bound to the 'X' key.
    Mixed Mode: This last hits minions, pokes at enemy champions, and attacks turrets, it's a good mode for the laning phase. By default this is bound to the 'V' key.
    Carry Mode This will only focus enemy champions and also activates auto carry skills, it should be used for team fights or when you just want to focus champions. By default this is bound to the 'C'
    Indien u nog vragen heeft, laat het mij weten.

Met vriendelijke groet,
    Smart3857

Staff Sergeant
    Hartelijk Bedankt voor het beantwoorden van mijn vraag.
    Dit snapte ik inderdaad ook maar ik zag iets staan met de range van basic attacks. Kan je deze groter maken of alleen kleiner?
    Tevens zie ik staan dat het NA ondersteunt. Ondersteunt deze cheat ook EUW? Zo niet komt deze dan nog en wanneer?

Met Vriendelijke Groeten,
    Deviion

Sergeant
    Je kan de range van de attacks niet vergroten of verkleinen, dit is helaas niet mogelijk. Helaas is de cheat momenteel alleen Beschikbaar op NA servers. De coder is wel bezig om de andere severs ook to ondersteunen.

Met vriendelijke groet,
    Smart3857