Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Премодерация

Private First Class

Премодерация

У меня такой интересный вопрос: почему премодерация комментариев длится уже неделю?

Sorry more detail explain please this does not translate correct. If you are talking about

Trusted access ? If you applied and qualify then you will see a reply. Sometimes they are backed up so please have patience.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Sorry more detail explain please this does not translate correct. If you are talking about

Trusted access ? If you applied and qualify then you will see a reply. Sometimes they are backed up so please have patience.
    Yes. SSJason asked me a question, I answered, and for a week now he has not been pre-moderated.

all responses are first come first serve.... so he will get back to you as soon as possible.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    all responses are first come first serve.... so he will get back to you as soon as possible.
    I'm not talking about the fact that he does not answer me. I'm talking about the fact that he has nothing to answer: my comment is stupidly invisible. And because of the invisibility of the comment, I don't understand what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaazar View Post
    I'm not talking about the fact that he does not answer me. I'm talking about the fact that he has nothing to answer: my comment is stupidly invisible. And because of the invisibility of the comment, I don't understand what's going on.
    if you replied to his question and you posted the reply. He should see it.

Hint for you.... Sending multiple messages puts you at the bottom of the list... also telling the sole person that manages the Trusted User applications that his process is annoying is probably not a good motivator for him to move your request forward... :-)

in other words, you're just going to have to wait...

Private First Class
    if you replied to his question and you posted the reply. He should see it.

Hint for you.... Sending multiple messages puts you at the bottom of the list... also telling the sole person that manages the Trusted User applications that his process is annoying is probably not a good motivator for him to move your request forward... :-)

in other words, you're just going to have to wait...
    Wouldn't you be annoyed by the situation in which you send messages on the forum and do not even know whether they have reached or not?
    Explain, please, how do I know - is the person who asked me a question at the same time a moderator responsible for pre-moderation of messages?

Quote Originally Posted by Artaazar View Post
    Wouldn't you be annoyed by the situation in which you send messages on the forum and do not even know whether they have reached or not?
    Explain, please, how do I know - is the person who asked me a question at the same time a moderator responsible for pre-moderation of messages?
    I cant see your point of view, but the instructions when applying for trusted user access is pretty clear.. Items that I've bolded make it pretty clear that it will take some time.

In order to apply for the Trusted program, you must meet these requirements:

- ONLY THE LAST YEAR OF HISTORY IS LOOKED AT AS THAT IS ALL THAT IS STORED.
    - Your account must be at least 90 days old.
    - You must have an active subscription or had an active subscription in the last 90 days.
    - You must actively use the cheats during the 90 day period.
    - Only open ONE thread per application.
    - Make sure your Windows is fully up to date.
    - Do not ask when you will be reviewed. Please be patient while waiting and asking moves you to the bottom of the dozens of applications a day.

Even if you meet the initial requirements, the Administration may deny your application for any reason.

Private First Class
    I cant see your point of view
    Close thread then

when you make a trusted application it is a moderated post and you can not see anything until its accepted and replied too, Thats why you can not see it because all posts in that section are moderated posts.

Regards