Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread:

Hello everyone just stumbled upon this site bought 24 hour trail as soon as I seen all the list of games of hacks, I feel in love & everyone who I met on teamspeak for help where A+++ very mature staff I'm going to definitely going to buy (Aim Junkie Overdose Premium VIP Package). I have one question when did aimjunkies start up?

Little about myself I'm from Canada, I work at a bakery fulltime & I'm 25 year old.

Master Sergeant
    Welcome to AJ!

Hey !

I cant give an answer to your question but Welcome ! ;D

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello Corseo, welcome to AimJunkies, hope you will continue having a fantastic experience.

You work at a bakery? that's pretty cool I'm sure you never get tired of the different smells that you guys have going through your business. Anyways back to topic welcome to Aimjunkies! hope you're having fun with the trial and it gets you to purchase a longer extension
    Please Do not Private Message staff members about HWID Resets, Post HERE for one..
    Follow the Forum rules please, you can find them HERE
    Not sure if a cheat is up or down? Go HERE

Hello sir,

Site started in 2009. Enjoy yourself here have fun

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map