Thanks Thanks:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Asian Follower want to say Hi

Private First Class

An Asian Follower want to say Hi

Hello guys! i've been followed this page for months the site is pretty hard to search i've check your works and want to say... whoa what a great team here the hack function is diverse. was check for Vermintide 2 update for long time... i thought it won't be update anymore but at last! it did updated (isn't this team GREAT? )

i'm an Asian fellows here so many game server locate in US/EU and that cause lag/delay/ping to our zone so much VPN won't help much. ya it's kinda lame to play action game in those servers. this cause it's so hard to get some achievement or play some competitive game also. then this site offer us a lil bit handicap oooh how nice but i'm NOT planning to cheat/exploit on PVP games only for private PVE purpose (to get the god damn hard achievement) so noone will get trouble here.

my interest? Vermintide2 (i've been playing this game for 951 hours! and will continue!) since it's my first time here i've to wait for the trust apply(may take longer than usual... ssince i've no history on buying any service before)
    if anybody need info/talk/question about this game ask me away! i considered myself an advance player in this game already haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway 2020 great year! with many awesome game coming :3 hope your guys and AJ team Have a healthy and prosperous New Year!
    https://www.picz.in.th/image/untitled.RghaMa
    hope this meme is alright
    Last edited by Nelona; 01-13-2020 at 06:42 AM.
    time and tide wait for no man...

An Asian Follower want to say Hi Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to AimJunkies! Trusted user applications are usually reviewed and answered within 24-48 hours.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

An Asian Follower want to say Hi DingDing's Avatar
    Welcome to AJ's Sir. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Hello and welcome to aimjunkies, Hope you have a good time here. If you ever need help with anything feel free to reach out to us on livechat or teamspeak for fast support 24x7.

Private First Class
    how kind of you sir! i feel like family here. thank you very much <3<3
    i've read how you respond of Borderlands3 game that the cost is depend on how hard the team has to work to keep players safe from detection. MAN! this is exactly what accountability is!
    this is the right place to stay
    will keep in touch

Private First Class
    Welcome fam

An Asian Follower want to say Hi MULISHA's Avatar
    Welcome, I got a good laugh out of your meme. Enjoy yourself here

Mulisha

Private First Class
    um... it's been 6-7 days since i apply to be trust user. i believe i have been forgotten nothing in my notification
    please help. i really need to buy cheat for vermintide2 game
    Last edited by Nelona; 01-19-2020 at 07:03 AM.

An Asian Follower want to say Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelona View Post
    um... it's been 6-7 days since i apply to be trust user. i believe i have been forgotten nothing in my notification
    please help. i really need to buy cheat for vermintide2 game
    You more than likely won't get accepted with no purchase history.

Private First Class
    then what's your suggestion? buy a cheat for a game that i don't play first then retry to apply trust again? (( this is bad

i'm willing to buy cheat for v2 game and will buy it as soon as i'm allowed
    Last edited by Nelona; 01-19-2020 at 07:14 AM.