Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Battlefield 4

Private

Battlefield 4

Hello, I have bought the Battlefield 4 Hack. Unfortunately, standing there, that is not available, the 64 bit version. But if I switch my game to 32 bits, the game will not boot.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by drakes94 View Post
    Hello, I have bought the Battlefield 4 Hack. Unfortunately, standing there, that is not available, the 64 bit version. But if I switch my game to 32 bits, the game will not boot.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do?
    The x86 version works just as it is intended for both levels.
    Please make sure that you complete all of the steps in step 1 that can be found here: -------------- Hack Loader Download + Information & Troubleshooting ----------------

Private
    The loader works. Just do not start my Battlefield 4, if I switch it to 32 bits in origin. This is what I got to do it so I can use the hack, because the 64 bit version is currently not available.
    The steps in Step 1 I've done all.

Private
    The cheat will not start your game for you, you have to launch the game from battlelog and then run the loader + select the cheat from the list as the map is loading.

Private
    This is clear to me. I'm trying to Battlelog from joining on a server. Thereupon says "Joining Server" and nothing happens.

And my question was if anyone knows what it is, or someone knows when the 64-bit version of the hack comes out.

Private
    Now the game has started, but after the injecten of hacks it has bf closed again

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    This is clear to me. I'm trying to Battlelog from joining on a server. Thereupon says "Joining Server" and nothing happens.

And my question was if anyone knows what it is, or someone knows when the 64-bit version of the hack comes out.
    Could you please try repairing your game for me trough Origin. If that does not work then please update your punkbusters here: 302 Found

Private
    The game starts even if the hack is not loaded. But once I start the cheat to Battlefield closes or restarts it not at erst
    Has anyone TeamViewer, then I would show it

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    The game starts even if the hack is not loaded. But once I start the cheat to Battlefield closes or restarts it not at erst
    Has anyone TeamViewer, then I would show it
    Could you please join TeamSpeak, so I can assist you further from there.
    Our TeamSpeak information can be found here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/te...ormation-2136/

Private
    Sorry, but my english is too bad to talk on TeamSpeak with you