Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: commandopg's introduction

Private

Post commandopg's introduction

Hello!
    Well, I'm registered here since 2017 but I don't remember if I introduced myself to the community.
    So here I am!
    commandopg is my username for all cheating community to give me more privacy when I'm playing legit (kinda rare kek), I'm using Aimjunkies for Garry's Mod & War Thunder, the best game for myself
    Sadly I can't buy War Thunder since it is Trusted Only (just applied to be trusted). But still, I can enjoy the Garry's Mod cheat and it is awesome (will make a review soon)
    I haven't been active for years because I had a lot of IRL issue... (motorcycle accident & disease)
    Now back to play as I always love to; cheating!
    I'm glad to be back, already got Garry's Mod cheat back to my hands
    Also, I met a great staff member that helped me about my issue with Garry's Mod. Was fast and clean!
    Hope to play with you guys!
    See you soon!
    (Sorry my english sucks >_<)
    Last edited by commandopg; 02-06-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Lance Corporal
    Welcome back mate.

commandopg's introduction Syrus's Avatar
    Welcome back
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Thanks

commandopg's introduction MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi,
    welcome back, please remember that trusted access does not mean forum posts. just want to be sure we have had some spammers before. Just use the software that speaks volumes then any post.

Welcome back though hope you enjoy yourself.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Hi,
    welcome back, please remember that trusted access does not mean forum posts. just want to be sure we have had some spammers before. Just use the software that speaks volumes then any post.

Welcome back though hope you enjoy yourself.
    I know nw