Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Disabled vet

Private

Disabled vet

Hello Folk's-

Just retired out of the military after 20.2 years of hell. Can't do much else with my body very well, not even gaming anymore. Severe hearing loss and hands so messed up "Referring to injuries that effect my gaming ability, there's much more" that I can barely play competitively. I get laughed at which brings me here. I need something that can help my handicaps out. Look forward to conversation.

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Man View Post
    Hello Folk's-

Just retired out of the military after 20.2 years of hell. Can't do much else with my body very well, not even gaming anymore. Severe hearing loss and hands so messed up "Referring to injuries that effect my gaming ability, there's much more" that I can barely play competitively. I get laughed at which brings me here. I need something that can help my handicaps out. Look forward to conversation.

Many thanks!

Welcome! Looks around, we support a lot of different games... Let us know if you have any questions. We're staffed 24/7 to assist.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map