Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Doggo reporting for Duty! Maybe?

Private

Doggo reporting for Duty! Maybe?

Just a normally doggo looking for casual fun. Normally mess with shooters. Lately i have been getting into some of the 3rd person stuff with PvZ and now recently, Gears 5 which i hope you guys are working on! I don't know a whole lot about enabling cheats and the like. I have some small experience in cheat engine and editing values and finding values. But beyond that i'm pretty clueless. If i ever come across a game i think would be great to get a hack up and running i'll be sure to mention it!

Yeah, i stumbled across this site pretty randomly. I'm not a person who really uses cheats in multiplayer games. I more so have a passively casual run through when using them. Normally a wall hack or easy currency to unlock stuff ect. But lately in a few games i play i've been seeing more and more blatant hackers that aren't getting banned. So sometimes you really have to level that playing field. Cheats to me are just a way for me to enjoy something like a shooter very casually. Sometimes i don't want to have to try so hard in a shooter. Ya know?

and remember, "Its only a game, why you heft to be mad?"

Doggo reporting for Duty! Maybe? Syrus's Avatar
    Welcome interesting read hope you enjoy yourself here!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Doggo reporting for Duty! Maybe? DingDing's Avatar
    Welcome to AJ's Sir. Hope you enjoy our cheats! If there is anything we can help with, just let us know.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!