Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: Eh from Canada

Private

Eh from Canada

Hi Everyone, I am an avid gamer, my most played titles include Paradox games (HOI series, stellaris, Crusader Kings), as for MMO titles, I mostly prefer military themed ones (war thunder, battlefield series). I also possess knowledge in IT, so hit me up if u want to play or need some tech help. Kudos

Welcome to AJs! As Diesel mentioned, let us know if you need any help. We are staffed 24/7 to provide support for out customers.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Welcome to AJ's fam , We are happy to have you here!
    If you faced any issue please don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or AimJunkies TS3 For 24/7 Support!

Welcome to AJ's, hope you have lots of fun with our cheats!!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    Welcome to Aimjunkies!

Private
    Hi Everyone! Wow such a warm welcome, and even a fellow countryman! I am looking forward to enjoy this community

Eh from Canada
    Welcome to AJ

Eh from Canada
    Glad you're here! Enjoy yourself.