Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Greetings!

Private

Greetings!

Greetings everyone,

wanted to introduce myself and see if I can find something of interest in this community.

My name is Agostino, I'm 21 and I'm at my last year of University, currently studying Computer Engineering, specializing in Network Protocols and Cybersecurity. I also work part time while studying at a local Software Development Studio, really really close to where I live, soon to be full time hopefully!

I currently master 3 languages, 2 of which are native (Italian and Spanish), and got a while back my Cambridge Advance Certificate.

During my free time I tend to hang out, rock climbing, sometimes coding even though I should be pretty tired of it, and of course, playing videogames.
    When I was a kid I played a lot a MMORPG called Metin2, then I met Minecraft (yes, lol), and after that League of Legends and Paladins. (I'm only listing the one I was addicted to) Then, after a long time with no games, I met Destiny2 and got really addicted to it.

I started 'hacking' in games with Minecraft, and then went for about a year hacking in Metin2 undetected, nowadays I am still unbanned. Later on I moved to League hacking, where I got up to Diamond, and finally got banned. (Had to tryhard more so hacks went more obvious, my mistake as a child).
    Finally, moved to paladins with my first paid hack, I was already a good played due to my addiction, actually got rank 3 world with a few champs and high diamond, and decided to go for more of an aggressive playstyle playing damage roles, and despite having a good macro I lacked the ability to get used to different projectile speed and aiming, so I decided to get some help. Went perfectly fine, managed to hide it until the anticheat detected it after an update (uncautious of me).

Now I'm here to see if I can find something of interest, maybe help out if possible.
    Hope to see Paladins hack back online soon, even tho' there is no ETA. Would code it myself but I've never dealt with an anticheat.

See you all around!

Welcome to AimJunkies! We pride ourselves on our support so please do not hesitate to ask any questions !
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome to Aimjunkies Aquila! Happy to see that you have come to this community and at all times if you need help, there will be help around! Hope you enjoy your stay!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map