Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Greetings

Private

Greetings

Hey, figured introducing myself would be the fastest way to get me untilted.

I'm a ME major attending a public university in North Texas. My courseload doesn't allow me much time to play vidya, but when I do have time, I like to play competitive shooters like CSGO, Overwatch, and most recently PUBG.
    I try not to get tilted too often, and in games like CSGO and OW where a death doesn't mean too much, I don't. Even if I'm on a losing streak, I don't feel too bad, I couldn't care less about my standing on a global leaderboard.

PUBG though. A death means a lot, because it's permanent, sort of. You have to start all over again. And honestly, that's not too bad - if I realize I got outplayed or made a really stupid tactical decision, I'm honestly not too disappointed. It's just that PUBG has a lot of bull**** to it, and a lot of times I don't even realize how I died. The sound system is ****, I don't know what direction the shots are coming from, and by the time I spot the weapon flash I'm already dead. Sometimes, some ****er will sit out in the gas for a full 30 seconds, waiting for you to come out from behind cover, kill you, and somehow survive. I'm a pretty busy guy, and PUBG has soured my mood for the past month or so. Each game I play to untilt, tilts me even more, and I just can't stop playing because of how tilted I am. It's a vicious cycle, and I need help.

External help, if you catch my drift.

I'm here at AimJunkies to get untilted as fast as possible, and I believe using an ESP is the most time efficient way to do so.

That explains why I'm here. Now for a quick rundown of myself. I was born and raised in Texas, and my two primary interests are firearms and computers. I built my AR-15 using a parts kit, and just upgraded the upper to a gas-piston system. I also just rebuilt my computer as a M-ITX build, and am a huge SFF enthusiast as much as I am a raifu_enthusiast. I have packed into a tiny NCASE M1 an i5-6600K and a XFX RX 480. I love everything 80's. Feel free to ask me whatever below, and I'll do my best to give you an answer, if you're interested. This concludes my introduction.

Staff Sergeant
    welcome to Aimjunkies sir

Greetings
    Welcome!

Hi and welcome to A.J
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome to AJs! Enjoy your stay! Play smart, play safe!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map