Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Greetings Everyone

Private

Greetings Everyone

Hello everyone,
    My name is lazyshot, I have been using alt software for nearly 15 years now, I decided to make the swap over after hearing how well the community is and protected. It will take time for me to be approved but looking forward to giving it a try and building a connection with you all. I am primarily playing atlas right now but looking at other games as well. I gotta say coming from other places, the set up here is extremely clean and the team seems to communicate well with everyone. Super excited to see where this leads.

thanks for your time
    . Lazyshot

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyshot View Post
    Hello everyone,
    My name is lazyshot, I have been using alt software for nearly 15 years now, I decided to make the swap over after hearing how well the community is and protected. It will take time for me to be approved but looking forward to giving it a try and building a connection with you all. I am primarily playing atlas right now but looking at other games as well. I gotta say coming from other places, the set up here is extremely clean and the team seems to communicate well with everyone. Super excited to see where this leads.

thanks for your time
    . Lazyshot
    Welcome to Aim Junkies!

Happy to have you here, if you have questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Private
    Thanks brother, will do!

Welcome to AJ's! Hope you have lot of fun with our cheats. If you become a VIP do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome to AJ's!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map