Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from a long time cheater

Greetings from a long time cheater

G'night to everyone still awake.

I'm a long term cheater in online games. Started cheating in BF Heroes closed beta back in 2008 and stood mainly with one other bigger provider for more than 10 years now. I'd stay with them if their hacks quality wouldn't sink since years, enough chances given. Secondly, they aren't supporting Warface for a longer time now and I needed one.

My main interests: Warface, RoE, Rust, RDR2:Online, GTA:V.
    Looking at the supported game list I might try more games soon but some games like horror (HUNT, SCP, Deceit and such) aren't mine anyways.

In rl I am writing my bachelor and work as a privacy representative. After ending my study I am going to work as a social leader in a boarding school and therefore, my time for playing PC games in general might sink but you never know.

Hope for some nice years here.

d1n

Greetings from a long time cheater DingDing's Avatar
    Welcome to AJ's!! Hope you enjoy your stay here using our products. If you ever have any issue with our services do not hesitate to contact us!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    niceeee

Greetings from a long time cheater Syrus's Avatar
    Welcome to aimjunkies hope you enjoy it here
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Ty everyone

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello and Welcome and if you need some help come to live chat or just type in shoutbox >

You need help?

Warrant Officer 1
    Hello and welcome to aimjunkies, Hope you have a good time here. If you ever need help with anything feel free to reach out to us on livechat or teamspeak for fast support 24x7.

Greetings from a long time cheater Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to AimJunkies!! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to AJ's!! Hope you enjoy your stay

Private
    so nice