Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello

Private

Hello

I'm very old in comparison to most of you most likely, in my early 30s. Before being a cheater I was actually a kind-of-pro CS player back in the mid-2000s. I have cheated on and off in various games for years, admittedly for the past 9 years I was a VIP over at AA until I received a temporary forum ban for basically saying the new elite invite-only-maybe-if-you-subscribe-to-master-package-but-its-all-gonna-be-super-vague-cheat-club was a bull**** setup. That annoyed me enough to cancel my master package after almost a decade after never having had any sort of conflict or issue with anyone. But some newly-promoted forum mod instantly suspended me as a long-term subscriber because I wasn't e-blowing HelioS.

Anyway, enough about that, I'm not usually much of a forum poster/social club guy. I'm here for the cheats when there's a game I have a use for them in. If I can help with someones question I will, but for the most part there's others that can answer questions more accurately than me. Right now I'm here for a month to try out the AJ premium setup with Outlaws of the Old West and see if I like how things go and if my throwaway account survives before I decide to commit to the overdose or whatever the premium package is over here.

Thanks

Hello
    Welcome to the site! Won't find any drama like that here. Hope you enjoy your stay, don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

Welcome to AJs! We're always around to help if you need it.. Just ask!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map