Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Cool Hello!

Hi,
    I've never posted on this forum. But the people here seem like half decent humans, so i'm going to shoot my shot.
    I play video games quite a bit. Mostly EFT and LoL. I'm not a very good talker, though I thoroughly enjoy making other people laugh.
    I enjoy writing about weird subjects, and I am fairly good at writing a decent story in a very short amount of time on a very unknown subject.
    I'd say I live a pretty boring life currently, working and playing video games. But it's all good and fun.
    Not to be a sodden cuck, but I used to talk to people a ton but kinda fell off of that boat after a few online friends hacked one of my good friends and posted a bunch of racist **** on his stories and such, basically ending my relationship with all of them.

But I'm cool with it all, more quiet this way.

Hopefully I didn't come across as too much baby, but I'm not surprised if I did.

Cheers,

Frisk. :>)

Warrant Officer 1
    Hello and welcome to aimjunkies, Hope you have a good time here. If you ever need help with anything feel free to reach out to us on livechat or teamspeak for fast support 24x7.

Welcome to AJs! Thanks for stopping in and checking in with us. We're staffed 24/7, so please let us know if you need any help!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome to AJ's! Maybe you can write something up about us once you had a taste of what we offer!! If you ever need any assistance with our products do not hesitate to contact us.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hello!
    Hello!

Corporal
    Welcome to Aimjunkies, happy cheating

Gunnery Sergeant
    hello whats up, let's cheat!!!!!

You need help?