Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello

Private

Hello

Hello my name is Kael just wanted to do a little introduction. I am 24 years old, have a major in art from UCLA, and love to game .

Hello Sir, welcome to AJ's!! I hope that you enjoy our cheats. If you ever need any assistance with our products please do not hesitate to contact us on the Forums, LiveChat or Teamspeak.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome to AimJunkies! Please take a look around, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.. We are here 24/7 to support our customers.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    thank you guys

Welcome and enjoy your stay, if you have issues please come to Live Chat for any assistance you may need.

Private
    Hello Everyone,
    Has anyone has the Cheats of GTA Sandindreas?

Hello
    Glad to have you! I'd love to see some of your art if you wouldn't mind sharing!

Private First Class
    Welcome To Aim Junkies! Please if you have any issue Contact us Via Live Chat or TS3 we have 24/7 Support!