Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Sergeant

Hello

Hey, I'm a csgo player with nearly 1k hours in the game.When prime matchmaking was brought in i was hoping i wouldn't have to deal with cheaters anything, this wasn't the case.
    I decided to just start cheating myself i would be happy if i got away with 2 months of legit cheating as in cheating but making it look legit.
    I've never cheated before but im sure i could do a good job of hiding it.I would love to hear from legit cheaters to see how long they have got away with cheating for. Thank you

Sergeant
    Welcome to AimJunkies, Michael! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Staff Sergeant
    Welcome Sir, enjoy AJ cheats and community =)

Welcome to AJ @Michaelmk007....
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello and welcome to AimJunkies

Welcome to AimJunkies! If you need advice on how to cheat on CSGO while trying to look legit as possible, please do let me know and I will gladly help you!

Hello
    Welcome to Aimjunkies! I have my own legit settings posted on the forums and so far on new account I have managed to play 200 hours and over 50 games won. If you have any questions feel free to come onto our teamspeak and ask moderators for any help you need.

Sergeant
    Thank you so much for the feed back!!! Will be buying the hack tomorrow i will hop on teamspeak and try to find sombody to help me set it up !

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! Let us know if you need any help!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hello
    Bought the CS cheat back in early 2015. Used it for 3 months then stopped and went legit again. Haven't been VAC'ed. Recently starting using their service again on a smurf account because as per usual on my main i've been through so many matches with smurfs and hackers i'm ****ing sick of it so i'm being a white-knight kid and using them when I face hackers in-game. It's a shame that it's currently down because i've had 8 games against hackers in the past 2 days. Feelsgreatmanwantto****ingdiebutheyhowsitgoing