Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Hello AJ Community, I am Kozgra.

Lightbulb Hello AJ Community, I am Kozgra.

Hello members and staff of the Aim Junkies community,
    My name is Kozgra (Koz-gr-ah) and I guess I am here to formally introduce myself. I am a very active user of Steam and other online gaming associates. I love to game in my free time, guess you could call it a stress reliever. I most importantly love to win, it runs in my blood I guess you could say. Something a little more personal is that my father is a US congressmen. I rather not share exactly who due to privacy issues. Hacking and "cheating" are not so unethical in my mind. I must rather call them "advantages" more or less. If you ever went to someone and said "Hey, I can make it easy for you to win" then nine times out of ten they would accept your offer. I'm not very good at these introduction things but I have been apart of the hacking community to a very long time. I have just never wanted nor had the time to settle down in one community. I have had time to talk to the staff at Aim Junkies and even play with them and I must say they are a loyal and well rounded group of individuals. That is why I have decided to stay and support this community. Thanks for reading, cheers.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thanks for the detailed and awesome introduction!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you ever need anything please let us know

Staff Sergeant
    Welcome Sir! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Aimjunkies!