Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello All

Private

Cool Hello All

I actually forgot this website existed up until like an hour ago. I bought cheats here like all the way back from 2014 when rust legacy was still a thing. I think the reason I never really interacted with this community is because I got depressed after my main steam account got VAC banned from cheating too obviously. I think I just went onto some random official tf2 server and spawn killed the whole enemy team as a Heavy for like 5 minutes straight, which led to my ban. (facepalm I know). If I remember correctly, my whole inventory got deleted and I lost like all my unusual hats, keys, etc... welp lesson learned. Now I know not to be a complete dumbass with the hacks I buy or at least to only cheat on alt accounts I can afford to lose. Anyway, I will probably buy more hacks again for gmod or something as I still play some of the old steam games, and I remember some of the hacks I bought here were pretty good. My discord is Deathracer44#2492 if anyone wants to hit me up and play sometime together (I actually have quite a few games. I just suck at most of the fps lol. I am somewhat decent at league though (formerly d3/now plat 3). Anyhows, thanks for reading and peace out!

Hello All
    Hello Deathracer and welcome back to Aimjunkies! We hope that you enjoy your stay here and you can always come to live support for assistance 24/7. Good luck!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hello and welcome back to AimJunkies!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map