My name is
Gupd Now personally out of all the sites Ive used this has to be the coolest and most well taken care of Ive been apart of , The support team and admins, and mods are great people they help truly when you need it.
Because the support and help Ive received i actually admire this site and community even more just because they actually care about there members and actually help when there in need , yea i just said that but think about it for a cheating provider for games there's actually reliable support when you need it ! and there determined to make sure the cheats work properly, Like apple support is harder to deal with then these guys , that's just crazy!. but just because of the friendly and good vibes Ive received i will stay with Aimjunkies as long as i plan to cheat , or even im probably going to get more into this community on this site just because of them.

Anyways If you read all this is just know i appreciate all the help and good support ive received, Thank you aimjunkies ... where do i apply to join your team