Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ▬▬▬ Hello Everyone▬▬▬

Private First Class

▬▬▬ Hello Everyone▬▬▬

My name is
    Gupd Now personally out of all the sites Ive used this has to be the coolest and most well taken care of Ive been apart of , The support team and admins, and mods are great people they help truly when you need it.
    Because the support and help Ive received i actually admire this site and community even more just because they actually care about there members and actually help when there in need , yea i just said that but think about it for a cheating provider for games there's actually reliable support when you need it ! and there determined to make sure the cheats work properly, Like apple support is harder to deal with then these guys , that's just crazy!. but just because of the friendly and good vibes Ive received i will stay with Aimjunkies as long as i plan to cheat , or even im probably going to get more into this community on this site just because of them.

Anyways If you read all this is just know i appreciate all the help and good support ive received, Thank you aimjunkies ... where do i apply to join your team

Master Sergeant
    Hello, sir, welcome! I think it's honestly wonderful how much you appreciate our support and I wish you the best, honestly. I will be disclosing the application links below so feel free to apply! Have a wonderful day, happy hacking!

Tech Moderators: Tech Mod Application

Forum Moderators: Forum Moderator Application

Private First Class
    Thank you very much and i applied , i actually saw those post but their so simple i thought it was a ruse lol

Welcome!

Sergeant
    Welcome to Aim Junkies it is a pleasure to have you apart of our community an we all appreciate all of the positive feedback, all the best in your hacking adventures and good luck on the staff application!

Kind regards
    -Kami
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

okerface:okerface:
    #include <hope.h>

int life(){
    while(time<18h){
    willpower++;
    }

return(toLife)
    }

Staff Sergeant
    Hello and welcome, we are glad you chose us.

cheers,

&#9644;&#9644;&#9644; Hello Everyone&#9644;&#9644;&#9644; Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to aimjunkies! Thank you for your patronage and loyalty!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

&#9644;&#9644;&#9644; Hello Everyone&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;
    We appreciate the kind words and your loyalty as a member, I'll be sending you a PM shortly regarding your application

Lance Corporal
    Hi sir and welcome to aimjunkies !

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello and welcome to aimjunkies