Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone i'm back ;d

Staff Sergeant

Hello everyone i'm back ;d

Hey everyone, Raining here, I'm not known around the forums but i have a few post, mostly technical post.

But... still! I ****ing love aimjunkies, I've only tried the CS:GO hack here so far, I'm planning on someday purchasing the overdose package to obtain all cheats and try them on all the games I currently have.

I have experience with many other cheat providers and its big names, not the ****ty ones. Let me tell you one thing, If you REALLY want a forever undetected CS:GO hack, you really need to purchase the CS:GO hack here at Aimjunkies.

Anyways this is my second purchase, last one was CS:GO 3 month's just like the second one.

I'm happy to be back and I love the support on aimjunkies!

Glad to hear the feed back. and welcome back. Appreciate you coming back to our site.

Hello everyone i'm back ;d MULISHA's Avatar
    Welcome back please take note nothing is Forever undetected, appreciate your business none the less sir.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Welcome back brahj[/FONT]

Corporal
    Welcome back sir

Private
    pay by paypal is not wanted warface cheat eu buy

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Papadog27 View Post
    What do you mean "Not wanted" ?
    If you can not purchase your cheat with PayPal you can send a privet message to one of our Re-Sellers for other method of payments.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Papadog27 View Post
    You may contact one of our resellers if you cannot pay through PayPal. Here are some of our resellers: 403 Forbidden Banek192 403 Forbidden Mar1k, 403 Forbidden Denjed, 403 Forbidden FGX526, and 403 Forbidden YouHack.

Staff Sergeant
    Thanks everyone, I just purchased another 3 month package for cs:go I'm not at 1400+ hours with the hack, 1000 hours of competitive. Haven't gotten banned so far haha. I just bought a new account and Its going to be my smurf.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Raining View Post
    Thanks everyone, I just purchased another 3 month package for cs:go I'm not at 1400+ hours with the hack, 1000 hours of competitive. Haven't gotten banned so far haha. I just bought a new account and Its going to be my smurf.
    Great to hear that you're happy and not getting banned so far. Look like you're progressing to the top : ).