Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello fellow Junkies

Private

Hello fellow Junkies

Hello Junkies,

Pleasure to be back on this website and feeding my addictive needs of cheating games. Long story short, my name is Sonny, I am a Cyber Security Professional of 1 Year, renowned for being a complete nerd in College, I am an 18 Year old who studies Digital IT Fundamental; most of you have probably fallen asleep reading this... zzzzzz just to give you ladies and gentlemen an idea of why I'm making my presence known, anyone who is needing friends or need help with my technical support I'm mostly active around 7pm GMT, so if you are in need of a buddy or help, give me a shout

Basic description of a boring person

See you around guys!
    Last edited by sp1kz; 11-17-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Welcome back! Hope you have some great fun. It looks like you will fit in well with the community. Its great to have people around that are willing to help others! If you ever need any assistance you can reach us on the forums or Guilded.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome back!!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map