Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello Gamers.

Private

Hello Gamers.

Hey to all the gamers out there, My name is lucas and ive been a very active gamer ever since I held a controller in my hand. Now, I have a very strange question for a cheat site.......since the release of tarkov I have been HEAVILY invested in it, lots of time.....lots of rage. I have considered cheating before in fits of rage but was always a little nervous but since tarkov is not yet a finished game I don't feel so bad lol. That brings me to this, a few months ago I was involved in a pretty bad accident which has left me paralyzed from the neck down and I use a mouth operated controller for all my games, not even losing the use of my hands can keep me away from gaming lol. I have been removed from many discords and even another cheat group because I am "handicapped". Its taken me a lot of hours to kinda get somewhat good using this controller but still at a constant handicap. Now new bills and other things that are really expensive have held me back from sites like this but I came here in hopes of some feedback.....I cant afford the cheats but was really interested in knowing if there are some sort of exploits, or glitches or anything of that nature that might help me out? don't get me wrong im not super terrible at tarkov, but im light years away from the skill lvl I used to be at and I know I can never be that good again. So any info you guys might have would really help me, maybe I can even tag along with some of you ingame. Ive always been a gamer, im im just trying to hold on to the one thing I was really good at.

Thank you for reading this and im sorry for the novel.

Warrant Officer 1
    You can purchase the 24 hour trial for all of our cheats. It is under 3 USD and it includes the Escape From Tarkov cheat so you can see what it is about.

Warrant Officer 1
    Thats what I call a real gamer! I really hope you recover fast and rekt all the noobs, in the mean time why not try the 24 hr trial as pieman suggested

Private
    I was also wondering...Is there a discord or anything for the community? Maybe someone out there would play tarkov with me? Not asking for anyone to carry me through raids or anything, well actually I guess I kinda am haha.

Warrant Officer 1
    We have a teamspeak for our VIPs and staff but no discord currently.

Welcome to AJ's!!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    WARNING : Someone has reported that this user is involved in getting cheaters banned by getting the to play with him and possibly recording and sending game devs the footage.

Wow i was actually feeling so sorry for this guy, was even tempted to pay for the cheat for him.