Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Hello, I am here to crush the russian bias known as War Thunder

Hello, I am here to crush the russian bias known as War Thunder

Well, I'd say its more so Germany with that damn Leopard 2A6. I'm here for one thing and one thing only....maybe...perhaps.... I dunno. Tired of the grind while also being in the Navy and barely having the time to sit there for hours/days/months going up the trees to get what I want and not spend hundreds for premium vehicles! (I'm also trash and proud of it!)

Found this one day on a search and I can easily say this is the best community so far. Quick answers, solid support and heck of a job of moderation...
    I gave foxhole a round to see how it was and I truly did enjoy utilizing the tools! It amp'd up my experience and actually made it fun for me. Lots of my friends "REEE" about cheating/hacking and all that. Which I understand but when you sit there grinding and grinding and grinding you get so fed up with it especially in WT. In this case, I see using the ESP tool of the WT cheat as more of a trainer, someone holding the gun for you buit you still pulling the trigger(lol, reminds me of navy bootcamp) and once you're proficient in it, it helps alot to do some of the guess work yourself. Will it be a temporary thing? Perhaps but perhaps not, I may get addicted to using the tools provided. Finally... I GUARANTEE ONE OF YALL HAVE KILLED ME ONCE, IM COMING FOR YOU but I shall become one of you in 47 days!

At the end of the day, I want to be a part of something bigger as well as doing better, life's not easy but this makes it better!

~Thank you AJ!~

Hello, I am here to crush the russian bias known as War Thunder Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT Duke View Post
    Well, I'd say its more so Germany with that damn Leopard 2A6. I'm here for one thing and one thing only....maybe...perhaps.... I dunno. Tired of the grind while also being in the Navy and barely having the time to sit there for hours/days/months going up the trees to get what I want and not spend hundreds for premium vehicles! (I'm also trash and proud of it!)

Found this one day on a search and I can easily say this is the best community so far. Quick answers, solid support and heck of a job of moderation...
    I gave foxhole a round to see how it was and I truly did enjoy utilizing the tools! It amp'd up my experience and actually made it fun for me. Lots of my friends "REEE" about cheating/hacking and all that. Which I understand but when you sit there grinding and grinding and grinding you get so fed up with it especially in WT. In this case, I see using the ESP tool of the WT cheat as more of a trainer, someone holding the gun for you buit you still pulling the trigger(lol, reminds me of navy bootcamp) and once you're proficient in it, it helps alot to do some of the guess work yourself. Will it be a temporary thing? Perhaps but perhaps not, I may get addicted to using the tools provided. Finally... I GUARANTEE ONE OF YALL HAVE KILLED ME ONCE, IM COMING FOR YOU but I shall become one of you in 47 days!

At the end of the day, I want to be a part of something bigger as well as doing better, life's not easy but this makes it better!

~Thank you AJ!~
    Just a Reminder that if you wanna be able to purchase War-Thunder in 47 Days time that you need to have used other cheat's frequently over the 90 day period . Also best of luck!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hello, I am here to crush the russian bias known as War Thunder Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to AJ.s!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map