Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Hiya!

Private

Red face Hiya!

Hi! Just joined today and really amaze of what aimjunkies have. gonna try out soon!

Welcome to AJ's. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Please dont hesitate to contact us if you need any help, we are 24/7 on Teamspeak, Live support and the Forums. Have Fun!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    amazed at what exactly? they have some of the worst coding for cheats ever,this is where all the charge back,banned users frm ********* come.lol "amazed" its junk hence why they call it aimjunkies..the outlay fo the whole site is one big mess. just awful..dont bother with themthey claim TD1 doesnt have a anti cheat but i just got banned frm using cheat engine lol.ask they why they claim that and also why suck boring features for a game tht has no anti cheat lol

- - - Updated - - -

i feel srry for u man u clearly have no idea about cheating and these kiddie coders..they been finessing people for a long time
    Last edited by CptPat; 03-17-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontutti View Post
    amazed at what exactly? they have some of the worst coding for cheats ever,this is where all the charge back,banned users frm artifical aiming come.lol "amazed" its junk hence why they call it aimjunkies..the outlay fo the whole site is one big mess. just awful..dont bother with themthey claim TD1 doesnt have a anti cheat but i just got banned frm using cheat engine lol.ask they why they claim that and also why suck boring features for a game tht has no anti cheat lol

- - - Updated - - -

i feel srry for u man u clearly have no idea about cheating and these kiddie coders..they been finessing people for a long time

For someone that doesn't have a current subscription, you don't really don't have any experience with our cheats or our support... You're blaming us for getting banned by using cheat engine. Not knowing what your settings were for cheat engine, you could have been banned by the developer for being obvious that you were cheating...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjackstone View Post
    Hi! Just joined today and really amaze of what aimjunkies have. gonna try out soon!

Welcome to Aimjunkies!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hiya!
    Thanks for the review sir but next time don't make a post in a month old introduction thread to vent the anger you got out of trying to use cheat engine on The Divison after reading on our website that it says 'no anti-cheat' when basically every Triple A title released has the most basic of protection from cheaters.
    Last edited by CptPat; 03-17-2020 at 09:47 AM.