Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello, somerandomguy here. introduction and some questions <3

Private

Hello, somerandomguy here. introduction and some questions <3

I'm somerandomguy, long time cs player who's now feeling my very favorite game is being ruined and overrun.
    Expecting this thread to be deleted, but feel like asking some questions out of genuine curiosity, keeping things respectful and hoping for some civil replies.

My point of view is from a legit player, and I've become quite the cynic. It feels like people who cheat is basically paying to ruin my game, and I've been trying to understand why you do it for some time.

What is your reason for playing the game if you won't do it properly? Do you even like the game? If so, do you realize you're killing the game you like? Is it for the fun of ruining things for others, or is ruining it just the effect you get but the reason is another? If you don't like the game and that's why you cheat, why are you playing it?

I can understand something like pros cheating when there is money on the line, but what's the mentality for going into a random matchmaking game and cheat? There is nothing to gain, only time to waste.

I'm simply trying to understand why.

-somerandomguy

Hello, somerandomguy here. introduction and some questions &lt;3 JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    People either want to cheat to always win, or because they are tired of running into cheaters and what to level the playing field. Some people cheat to troll. Just all depends on the person. Most people from here aren't super obvious unless they run into a rage hacker and have to rage back to ensure a win.

I like to use cheats because it's fun, and you get a lot of reactions, good and bad. It's very funny to me seeing players getting mad at me hacking in CS:GO Casual, when all they have to do is leave. I've never cheated to just "ruin"
    someones experience, but I guess it's something that always comes about.

Staff Sergeant
    welcome to aimjunkies sir