Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hey everyone! Just found out about this site.

Private

Hey everyone! Just found out about this site.

Hey everyone! Avid cheater here, but first time visitor to AimJunkies. I have done some research online via trustpilot etc and saw pretty conflicting reviews.. but I never believe what I dont see first hand so here I am. I am interested in the Battle Cry of Freedom cheats, has anyone here used them before??

Hey everyone! Just found out about this site. MULISHA's Avatar
    Hello welcome! trust pilot is about as trustworthy as the person that's disgruntled IMO. We been here since 2008 but this site since since 09. I can not promise a user of the cheat as in customer will reply but you never know.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Good to know! I know how disgruntled people can get in the cheating community, especially if they dont know what they are doing and it causes issues. I was just curious as how the loader works for Battle cry of freedom. Is it just an injector, or is there a strange boot loader? Also, I see on the product page that there is a 1 day for $5 but its not an option on the purchase page, Id really like to try this out for a day and see how it well it works before going for the month.

Hey everyone! Just found out about this site. JHomZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PvrpleHayz View Post
    Good to know! I know how disgruntled people can get in the cheating community, especially if they dont know what they are doing and it causes issues. I was just curious as how the loader works for Battle cry of freedom. Is it just an injector, or is there a strange boot loader? Also, I see on the product page that there is a 1 day for $5 but its not an option on the purchase page, Id really like to try this out for a day and see how it well it works before going for the month.
    We have 1 loader for all of our cheats that is connected to your forum account and will automatically update with your subscriptions that you purchase.

Here is the link for the 24hr trial: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_su...scriptionid=87

Understand that this 24 hour package does not include any trusted cheats or any cheats where the game is still labeled as a "beta"
    Last edited by JHomZ; 03-18-2022 at 05:19 PM.

Corporal
    Welcome, I have been here for two years and have never had an issue. Staff is swift in responding and customer service. Cheats are top notch, some cheats may lack a feature here or there but usually if it is lacking something you can post in the Wishlist section to see if they can work on it for you. Goodluck and great to see you here.

Hey everyone! Just found out about this site. Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to AJs!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map