Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Hey guys!

Private

Hey guys!

Hey guys! I'm new here, testing the waters with one of my favourites BF4. I'm not gonna sugarcoat why I'm here, I'm here because I don't play video games as a hobby and am tired of being average, so I want a little "boost" if you know what I mean. I am picking AimJunkies cause I've heard good things about this site and also because it has a pretty vast selection of games and constantly adding more onto it which makes here a good investment of my time and money.

Hope to see y'all on the battlefield lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerStalin View Post
    Hey guys! I'm new here, testing the waters with one of my favourites BF4. I'm not gonna sugarcoat why I'm here, I'm here because I don't play video games as a hobby and am tired of being average, so I want a little "boost" if you know what I mean. I am picking AimJunkies cause I've heard good things about this site and also because it has a pretty vast selection of games and constantly adding more onto it which makes here a good investment of my time and money.

Hope to see y'all on the battlefield lol!
    Welcome to AJ's, enjoy your time here and be sure to read all the guides before hopping on the cheats, they do help and prevent issues later on. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.