Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Heyo, been here for a while

Private

Heyo, been here for a while

I'm actually @Jacareverde, I've been here for ages and just lurked. I subbed to the DayZ ARMA 2 mod when it was out.

I'm back because I'm keen on the New World cheat, but I realised I had to be a trusted user.

I forgot my password and don't have access to the email that the account was registered with, so if someone could help out that would be great!

Heyo, been here for a while
    If you don't have access to the email that the account was made with, isn't much we can do.

And really old subs won't make a difference with becoming trusted really: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php - Here are the trusted requirements.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Heyo, been here for a while JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You still wouldn't be trusted on that account would need multiple months of usage regardless.

Private
    Damn, that's all good.

The 90 day account creation time was what I was hoping to get help with, if possible. If not, no stress.
    Happy to meet all the other criteria.

- - - Updated - - -

All good, thanks for your response!

Heyo, been here for a while JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    The creation is just there because you need to actively use cheats for 90 days.