Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: hi

hi

Hello,
    I am numbers. I play mostly escape from tarkov and league of legends these days but I've been trying out some of the other games for which yall have cheats, impressed by the quality so far.

I'm a reverse engineering professional with a focus on operating systems (linux kernel, rtos RE, windows driver development) and over the last year I've also been working on stealth capability programming (mostly AV detection bypass).

Does AJ have a way of applying to be a coder? I would love to get back into anticheat reverse engineering (in the past, I did work on battleye and warden) but I don't really have the free time these days to do it entirely on my own. I am sure a few minutes of conversation would convince anyone of my capabilities and experience. I should also probably mention I have no interest in making money from that sort of thing, I already make plenty from my work and would just want to do it as a hobby, if that helps.
    EDIT: I found the application page I should've looked closer

anywho nice to meet yall.
    Last edited by numericfellow; 08-04-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Hello There! Welcome to AJs! Hope you are enjoying your stay. WE are always looking for new blood to join our team. If you interested in joining as a coder, please review this link...

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f11/
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map