Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi

Alright can i do forum mod and tech mod because in my old job (also a cheat website) i was a mod i did both monetriong forums and tech support

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Youssef54321 View Post
    Alright can i do forum mod and tech mod because in my old job (also a cheat website) i was a mod i did both monetriong forums and tech support
    You can only choose one.

Alirght which one has the lowest amount of staff forum or tech sorry for asking all these questions
    Last edited by Youssef54321; 03-29-2015 at 03:16 PM.

First Sergeant
    Alirght which one has the lowest amount of staff forum or tech sorry for asking all these questions
    It's fine, that's what we're here for. It depends on the time you're applying for. It can vary depending on the time of the day. Forum Mods work 4 hours a day while Tech Mods work 5.

the techmods alsow have to do the forum, sir

the biggest diffrent is that the techmods have a 1hour longer shift and alsow do remote conect to the custumers pcs to help them.

trouble shooting your loader is like the other loaders in terms of UAC firewal DEP antivuirs etc... or there other skills am goin to be learning and when i buy a subscription do i apply here in this thread or is there a link your going to send me where am going to apply

First Sergeant
    trouble shooting your loader is like the other loaders in terms of UAC firewal DEP antivuirs etc... or there other skills am goin to be learning and when i buy a subscription do i apply here in this thread or is there a link your going to send me where am going to apply
    You can apply for these positions in their own thread. Click on the hyperlinks below:
    Forum Moderator
    Tech Moderator
    Video Team