Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: hi all

hi all

hi all

hi my name is .... ahh just call me "alex"

im playing now since 30 years pc games. im from germany. normally i was on the side of the anticheat community raging about getting spanked raid for raid in some tom clancy games aswell as the bf series. i play in a clan with some friends since a very long time.

normaly i hate unfair play. but to be true im getting older and have just round 10 hours to play per week.

but then tarkov happens...

first i was very hyped about this game and the roadmap the devs showed us... but then after some conflicts with some BSG mods which lead to a permanent forum ban, i was so pissed that i start to become an Aimjunkie! i make my own rules to play tarkov now.

i will cheat in tarkov as long as possible... its pure fun play as a 5 man raidlead and give my grp targets. i dont kill ppl myself i always let others do that for me so my gameplay looks more then legit. my grp dont know that im using AJ software

thank you AJ its fun to play with your nice software!

Welcome to AJs! We hope you enjoy our cheats and enjoy your stay! Play Safe!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Well we do hope your stay here is enjoyable and in Tarkov your enemies that you encounter are well, hopefully a little more understanding>:]
    WELCOME
    What Plague?

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegelrund View Post
    hi my name is .... ahh just call me "alex"

im playing now since 30 years pc games. im from germany. normally i was on the side of the anticheat community raging about getting spanked raid for raid in some tom clancy games aswell as the bf series. i play in a clan with some friends since a very long time.

normaly i hate unfair play. but to be true im getting older and have just round 10 hours to play per week.

but then tarkov happens...

first i was very hyped about this game and the roadmap the devs showed us... but then after some conflicts with some BSG mods which lead to a permanent forum ban, i was so pissed that i start to become an Aimjunkie! i make my own rules to play tarkov now.

i will cheat in tarkov as long as possible... its pure fun play as a 5 man raidlead and give my grp targets. i dont kill ppl myself i always let others do that for me so my gameplay looks more then legit. my grp dont know that im using AJ software

thank you AJ its fun to play with your nice software!
    Hope you enjoy your time here and remember join livehcat or make a post for any quesions you are having!

Warrant Officer 1
    Welcome to AimJunkies!!!