Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Hi everyone

Private

Cool Hi everyone

Hello everyone, first of all I am glad to have found this site, I am a player of destiny 2 so I would like someone VIP to tell me about their experience with AIMBOT since I would like to know how practical and accurate cheat is, also important security of the same program, I do not want to be banned the first day of use, I am interested because I want to get the legend and my title "unbreakable" I know that in the status section it says that it is undetectable, but a little advice would not hurt me! !!

It is my first time that I can use a cheat, but that title is breaking my balls. I say it because my friends are bad for PVP like me hahahaha

Thank you!!!!!

It does not say "undetectable" as that is impossible. Any cheat can be detected. Ours had been "undetected" since release.

Private
    Woow thanks admin for the prompt response, I understand that all "cheat" can be detected at some point. Only that there are people who "have never" been banned for using tricks, I don't know if it's because of their luck or because the program is very good, I don't want to offend anyone it's not what I'm looking for, just a little "security " thanks for your reply!!!!

Welcome to AJ's, I hope you enjoy our cheats if you decide to buy them. A little bit of advice, only cheat if you are willing to accept the risk of being banned, but let me tell you its hella lot of fun!!! If you ever need assistance do not hesitate to contact us on LiveChat, Teamspeak or the forums, we are here 24/7
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Thank you very much I really appreciate it .. !! @dINGdING

Hi everyone
    Welcome!!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map