Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hi! I'm new, but I need help with an error!

Private

Hi! I'm new, but I need help with an error!

I recently joined about a half hour ago. I'm really excited that I'm able to join such a great active community!
    However I have an issue.
    Whenever I download the loader for my purchased cheat (Blacklight: Retribution) and try to log in, I get the "Session error 103"
    If this helps at all the version is 3.2.7.

A reply for help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by termiantor154 View Post
    I recently joined about a half hour ago. I'm really excited that I'm able to join such a great active community!
    However I have an issue.
    Whenever I download the loader for my purchased cheat (Blacklight: Retribution) and try to log in, I get the "Session error 103"
    If this helps at all the version is 3.2.7.

A reply for help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Make sure that your not on a VPN, Proxy, or any hot spot, and that your IP is not changing when logging in please.

Private
    I checked and I am not using a proxy, VPN, or hotspot, and I have a static IP address set up.
    Any other ideas?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    I checked and I am not using a proxy, VPN, or hotspot, and I have a static IP address set up.
    Any other ideas?
    Try to get a free/paid VPN, and log onto an IP trough there, then log into your loader and see if that works, if that does not work please let me know.

Private
    I did use a free VPN, however I can't get the connection work. It stopped working for me after a minute.
    Anyway, I got past the session error and selected Blacklight, but right after i did that was when all my connections went out and it gave me a buffer issue.
    So i guess VPN is out of the question, anything else?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    I did use a free VPN, however I can't get the connection work. It stopped working for me after a minute.
    Anyway, I got past the session error and selected Blacklight, but right after i did that was when all my connections went out and it gave me a buffer issue.
    So i guess VPN is out of the question, anything else?
    Please join LiveSupport or TeamSpeak and a staff member will be able to assist you further.