Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Hiya

Private

Hiya

Hello there,
    My name is Nathan or Nate or Natedog or xcode5 or Rachisbae whatever you prefer haha.
    I haven't actually ever done an introduction to any website so excuse me if this is stupid

I like starting off playing legit in games getting a feel enjoying myself then as soon as it gets boring just go all out with cheats haha, I mainly like playing FPS and MMP games
    I love my music and have recently graduated from HS, yeah not much of an accomplishment but meh
    Over the last 6 months I have started training to join a band, but with the way things are looking I might have to postpone that little dream
    I have not seen such a good community in a long time which is what mainly drew me to AJ I have been here as a guest quite a lot just watching as things unfold and grow and finally decided to give it a shot and over the last 3 days I have enjoyed my time here
    Staff are quick and very helpful, everyone here has common sense!

But anyway I used to do YT videos as a hobby so I have a little bit of experience in editing, GFX and VFX

Kudos for looking at this enjoy the rest of your day bruhs

Welcome to Aimjunkies mate! hope you enjoy your time here!

Private First Class
    Welcome to AimJunkies! If you have experience with video editing you could always apply for our video editing team! Apply here if you wanted: Video Team Applications

Private
    Can't apply until DayZ SA comes out again, not a sub member :P

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachisbae View Post
    Can't apply until DayZ SA comes out again, not a sub member :P
    No worries.