Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: hola

hola

hola

sick of last site for bf 3 hacks gota try this site wish me luck

Staff Sergeant
    Hola Dyna11!

Bienvenido a AJ, si necesitas ayuda en espaƱol no dudes en contactarme.
    Puedes contactarnos por soporte en vivo o por nuestro servidor de TeamSpeak.

Te deseo la mejor de las suerte!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eng:
    Hello Mr. Dyna11!

Welcome to AJ, if you need assistance in Spanish don't hesitate to contact me.
    If you need any help you may contact us in LiveSupport/TeamSpeak.

I wish you the best of lucks, you won't be disappointed.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

hola
    ty just playing around with the esp boxes looking to turn them red instead white looking in forum to find out how

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dyna11 View Post
    ty just playing around with the esp boxes looking to turn them red instead white looking in forum to find out how
    Right here you will find everything you need to learn how to setup your cheat.
    Battlefield 3 Hack Menu Settings & Customization In Detail [Sycore]
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

hola
    ya I seen that post its from 2014 and what I see on my screen when I hit ins. doesn't look like that

Welcome to AJ!