Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Howdy peeps, a breifish intro

Private

Howdy peeps, a breifish intro

Firstly thankyou for your time in reading this, My name is Col.Johnstone BF2 2005 to 2009. I did use aimjunkies back in the day for battlefield 2. But it wasnt until 2007 i brought esp, (back then around that time aimjunkies was just being born)as i was tired of being raped. Slow reaction time and its even worse now that im almost 40. A k\D of 0.04 over 2 years then i snapped and decided to cheat. I had done my time making others have fun, now it was my time. I think cheating is justified as long as you do your time getting raped, but aimbotting? nar too far im happy with just esp. Especially when my eyesight is failing me drastically. Aimbotting takes the fun out of feeling accopmlishment, atleast with esp you still have a chance to go down. Plus you need to look legit. Nothing worse than some punk exposing a hack by rediculous behavior. Key is anger control. Anyway im here to join this community if accepted. I can offer a vast array of real life problem solving skills, ive dealt with a jobless stoner teenager, so im here to help anyone who wants to get out of lifes ruts. But basically after a woeful run on tarkov, aksm 7.62 with a 73 round drum mag and get popped with a shotty from 60, just of one many examples, i realise its time to revive old habits. Im having no fun in tarkov, in fact i almosted unninstalled the game due to my **** combat skills. even with esp id still have a woeful k\d. Anyway i personally request an invite to discord so we can get to know eachother. Kind Regards Riggs. (can pay a bond to speedup acceptance of esp purchase)

Howdy peeps, a breifish intro JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Requirements are listed for EFT here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

Howdy peeps, a breifish intro Syrus's Avatar
    For a invitation to discord you need to have a active subscription.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    For a invitation to discord you need to have a active subscription.
    Why would i subscribe to anything else that i have no interest in? If you wanna make money just be honest and frank. having a subscription or not doesnt validate a persons character. If you want money all you have to ask, its not rocket science. Hate me or like me, im not a pleb or sheep that falls for shlt, 5g or the covid jab.

Howdy peeps, a breifish intro Syrus's Avatar
    For access to discord you need a active sub. For access to Trusted Cheats you need to be with us for 90-days and have used a cheat frequently during those 90 days.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map