Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I am an gamer

Lance Corporal

I am an gamer

hello All of you and team of [AIM Junk] i am an gamer since i am young i am not good in some knowledge but i am easy , i am not ending school so some time i got some error or spell dont good word this an bad for me :/
    i like Gaming ,I have been playing solo some year , this is not really funny playing alone , when you are ready to help everyone of friends to get stay win or spotted I am an Legit player if i got starting as cheating
    an friends told me he was wanna trying an program when told me try this was called Cheating , cheating i was dont know what mean Cheating because i was not english i dosent not know all word in english so when he told me Turn it ON
    i does it on an game an then i do i got banned he was used an public cheat i was dont know of this and an another game free 2 play FPS close quarter combat i recevied an banned at level 45 when i recevied an bann i was mad so i take it you told i am an cheater okay i will becoming an Cheater And playing ON PC At this Days An cheat or BOT when becoming really FAST on an game to get winning or BEST ITEM IN GAME

Staff Sergeant
    Welcome to AJ's, we have sections for different languages if your more comfortable typing in your native language.
    Either way glad your a part of the community
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    some time my word is just not taped correctly but little understand i taping really fast on my keyboard but i do some dyslexie.

Staff Sergeant
    Well im glad your here, have fun cheating hehe. AimJunkies staff is always online and ready to help!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    yes thanks you too ' i wish to becoming an video maker and up to date aim junkie for her cheat video

Lance Corporal
    if you want to play with me on many game i can . atm I play most is Ring of Elysium add me in-games : COOPS. I want make friends and if want help me with my english will be nice ;D too