Thanks Thanks:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'am DeuceV - CCS Player - Thank you Chunkyy!!! -

Private

I'am DeuceV - CCS Player - Thank you Chunkyy!!! -

Hey Aim Junkies!!!! I just wanted to say real quick, that I love what is going on with this community. I have to right away get off my chest that "Chunkyy" has taking care of me every-step of the way. Literally within milli-seconds of when I join the TeamSpeak server, I'm granted by him (him = Chunkyy). I've already began to renew my membership, and I 'am delighted to be seeing more people in the AJ TeamSpeak server. Thanks Again!!!!

-P.S. I hope more fellow AJ's are comfortable with joining the TS server. Again I just want to put out there that this "player"... "Chunkyy" help me a lot to launch myself forward into you're community. Thanks for your time all! )))))))))))

Private First Class
    Chunky is a great staff member.

I'm glad we're not the only ones to realize this.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Let us all aspire to be as great as Chunkyy! This man's a legend. Heard it here first, folks.

Private
    I did not expect the kind of support I received when I came to this site. When I joined teamspeak for more information regarding your cheat I was greeted by Chunky within a second (Literally)

<19:54:34> Connected to Server: "AimJunkies TeamSpeak"
    <19:54:34> "Chunkyy | On-Duty" appears, coming from channel "Tech Moderator Section (Check Forums)"
    I have never got support from anyone that quick, straight away he asked what I needed, he explained everything about the cheat and how it works and how the loader works and after that I instantly bought the 24 hour test to see if this was true. After this I tried to inject the CS:GO cheat and got a crashed game so I though all this was a scam, but he offered to fix everything so he connected to my computer and within 2 minutes he had it fully working.

I am really impressed by the support I received today and I will be telling my friends and clan mates that this is the place to be. Many thanks to all of you!

~Bobby_Levy

Gunnery Sergeant
    The messiah has come, and his name is Chunkyy.

Sergeant
    Thank-you all for your kind words :-) Deucev and Bobby, I appreciate your feedback and I am over the moon that you found the support here at AimJunkies impressive. We strive to deliver the best customer support possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you have any other issues or queries please feel free to join Live Support, Teamspeak or just post here and one of the loverly AJ team will be with you sharpish.

Regards,
    Chunky
    Last edited by Chunky; 10-02-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Private
    Yeah you were right, unfortunately I got banned but it's fine, Chunky did explain to me if I use rage settings and no recoil etc etc that there is a higher chance of me getting caught. The customer service I got from here really was top notch and as soon as I get the money together to buy another CS:GO key I will be coming back to get the cheats again. See you all in a bit

~Bobby_Levy

One of the main reason I decided to join the staff of this community is because of how great they are, support here is 24.7 and is almost always instant.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_Levy View Post
    Yeah you were right, unfortunately I got banned but it's fine, Chunky did explain to me if I use rage settings and no recoil etc etc that there is a higher chance of me getting caught. The customer service I got from here really was top notch and as soon as I get the money together to buy another CS:GO key I will be coming back to get the cheats again. See you all in a bit

~Bobby_Levy
    Sorry to hear about your ban sir. I hope to see you back soon.

Regards,
    Chunky

Gunnery Sergeant
    Yep Chunky is one of our best