Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Im back..

Lance Corporal

Im back..

LOL its been a real long time since I been on here.. Ended up buying a truck and driving across the US past years.. Some of you may remember me think I joined back in 2011 or so... There was a Stealth and I believe the same MULISHA on here back then... Funniest incident was back then I made mistake and left my TS hooked up and on and all in game her wife and I AHEM do adult things...LOL.. Looking tp raise hell again with you all
    Me
    STR8H8 you cry you die..LOL

Hey welcome back, if you are interested in trusted please be sure to read this.

To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    I think my acct is in good standing you would know better than I.. BTW is Stealth still floating around

Lance Corporal
    Nevermind, Im not good for trusted yet... Ill get back into everything in time now that I am actually home all the time now

Lance Corporal
    thx bro is it same drill to install you guys gain access to help install, also to see what system folks are using

Welcome back to AJ
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map