Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Talking Introduction

What's up AimJunkies, I just signed up for the 1-year overdose premium package, so you're going to see me here for a long time. Tbh, I'm horrible with introductions so I'll just start with what type of genre of games I like. I love fps shooter games such as Battlefield, COD, and a few other survival games (EFT, DAYZ). What else? Oh yeah, the reason why I picked up on AimJunkies is mainly due to the wide category of selection on various hacks, which I thought was cool. Anyways, glad to be here.

Welcome to AJs! I can't lie, I love FPS games myself... Try the Warface and CSGO cheat... We're staffed 24/7, if you need help just hit us up on Live Chat or teamspeak!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Welcome to AJ's. I hope that you enjoy every single cheat that you have access to in your loader now!! Also, remember that as an overdose premium member you have access to our dedicated support team 24/7. Please reach out to us on LiveChat, Teamspeak and the forums if you need any assistance.
    Last edited by DingDing; 02-10-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map