Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hey!!

Private

Hey!!

What’s up everyone! Been around for awhile but never posted! Used AJ for awhile on BF4 and will be picking up the 2042 AJ! Looks amazing and can’t wait to be active within the community! Always down to help people out as I am very tech savy! Or if you just want to chat shoot me a message! Going for trusted user on these forums.

Hey!!
    Hello.

If you are aiming for trusted user, then you should look here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I have read all the requirements so I’ll be working on it! Just looking to get back into gaming! Got burned out on bf4! Private servers kept banning me because of my shot accuracy etc. but now that the new game has aow that won’t be a problem.

Hey!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJoker View Post
    I have read all the requirements so I’ll be working on it! Just looking to get back into gaming! Got burned out on bf4! Private servers kept banning me because of my shot accuracy etc. but now that the new game has aow that won’t be a problem.
    Wish you the best of luck. I hope you find a cheat to help you reach the requirements, and let us know if you require assistance.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

- - - Updated - - -

I will thank you! I’m going to do the 2042! Game looks amazing!

Welcome back! If you ever need any help you can reach us in the forums or Guilded when your a VIP. Have fun!

Corporal
    Welcome!