Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Introduction Powerzhea

Staff Sergeant

Introduction Powerzhea

Hello folks,

I am Benjamin and i am from the netherlands.

I am 33 years old, been a gamer since i was a little kid. I started hacking in online games, if i remember correctly...a few weeks after the very first world tournament of battlefield 2. During the first world tournament, i used to be part of a huge multigaming clan, and i was the worlds best sniper in the world for bf2 at the time. Good old times, the clan i was in was basicly unbeatable. We did not win it, because i was unable to play the final match, due to my girl at the time, told me straight out, its the game or me....stupidly enough i choose love over fame and millions of dollars.
    Anyways, i got so tired of training 16 hours a day to sometimes train 3 full days non stop, that i figured well lets look into hacking...Then i started hacking in some games like day of defeat (not day of defeat source) BF3, and other online FPS games.

I also used to hack in dayz standalone, but most hack creators who did have a good hack, expensive ones, ended up taking the money and run after 1 detection had hit. I learned this way not to trust anyone who isn't a real hack provider, or trust anyone from ********ers haha.

I have gotten pretty good on how to deal with people who call u out for hacking. I just rememberd, i used to script my ass off in league of legends aswell. Till scripting became completely dead, and the anti cheat of riot seems to be unbeatable basicly.
    So if u have any questions feel free to ask, also if u wanna know how i deal with being call out, i'm happy to provide you tips and advise.

One last thing, i am also a father and my daughter is 9 years old. So i also know what its like being a gamer and a family man.

Powerzhea out.

Warrant Officer 1
    Welcome to AJ! I hope you enjoy!

Staff Sergeant
    Thank you, i intent too. I have used hacks from AJ before. I would so again, but currently only interested in one game haha. Which is scum.

Registerd User
    Welcome back sir. we glad see you here Enjoy it.

Staff Sergeant
    Thank you kindly !